It’s July. It’s Texas. It’s hot. We are right there struggling with you, but don’t let that keep you from making the most of the rest of the summer! Throw together one of these quick (patriotic) pops, grab a drink, and head to the pool to cool off, relax, and get some vitamin D!
Literally just blue, red, and white Gatorade.
Using a popsicle mold (or some small Dixie cups), layer bottom third with red Gatorade. Place in freezer until hardened.
- Add white Gatorade as the second layer. Insert sticks and let freeze again until fully hardened.
- Lastly, fill the final third with blue Gatorade and freeze again. When ready to serve, run the mold under hot water and the popsicles will pop right out. Enjoy!
Strawberry and Blueberry Yogurt Pops
1 32oz tub of vanilla yogurt
1 8oz clamshell of blueberries (rinsed)
1 lb clamshell of strawberries (rinsed and sliced)
- In the bottom of a small paper cup or popsicle mold, add a little vanilla yogurt, some blueberries, and a few strawberry slices. Insert popsicles stick. Top with another spoonful of yogurt.
- Repeat until you run out of something or have your desired number of pops!
- Place them all in a muffin tin to remain upright and let them sit in a freezer overnight!
- Pull one out when you’re ready to snack, run some warm water over the cup or mold and enjoy!
Whether you are headed to a party or just planning on spending the day at the pool with your squad, or just hanging at home - these treats are sure to keep you cool and celebrating all month long!